Postdocs, PhD, Visiting Scholar/Researcher/Grad Student positions at Nanyang Technological University
Nanyang Technology University (NTU) in Singapore has announced a large number of openings in PSE. Postdoctoral fells and PhD students are sought, but similar openings for visiting researchers, visiting scholars, and visiting students are also available. Areas of interest include:
- State Estimation
- Advanced Process Control
- Remaining Useful Life Prediction
- Fault Detection and Diagnosis
- Optimization for Industrial Manufacturing Processes
- and all areas of PSE generally.
Prof. Xunyuan Yin writes to us with qualifications:
- A PhD degree (or will be awarded PhD degree shortly) in process control, control systems engineering, applied mathematics, machine learning or related fields.
- An excellent track record of research in the corresponding field • Expertise in control engineering, optimization, and/or machine learning • Excellent programming skills
Preferred Qualifications of PhD students:
- A bachelor’s degree (or will be awarded a degree shortly) from Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Control Engineering/Automation, Computer Science
- Knowledge of control theory, statistics, and/or machine learning
- Experience in programming using Python or Matlab
Interested applicants are invited to send an application package containing a cover letter and CV with a full list of publications to Xunyuan Yin (email@example.com), who may also be reached for questions and inquiries.