Postdoc Positions at Texas A&M Energy Institute
Professor Stratos Pistikopoulos has announced postdoctoral positions at the Texas A&M Energy Institute. Candidates with PhDs in PSE or related areas such as control, automation, computing, and industrial engineering are sought, and should have expertise in modelling, optimization, control, and data analytics.
The posting lists some of the interdisciplinary areas of research which include:
- “Energy, materials and mobility transition scenario analysis
- Sustainability and resilience in integrated energy & manufacturing supply chain networks
- Energy digitization with applications to block-chain-based cryptocurrency technologies
- Data analytics
- Safety & energy systems analysis
- The energy-water-food nexus”
Interested candidates email Prof. Pistikopolous with their CV.