PhD/Postdocs @ HKUST (GZ)
The Sustainable Process Systems Engineering group at The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Guangzhou campus) has multiple openings (2-3 PhDs with full scholarship and 1 Postdoc). The ideal candidate should have a strong background in at least one of the following areas:
- computer-aided solvent and process design (e.g., for CO2 capture)
- porous materials (e.g., MOF) design and adsorption process optimization
- machine learning, data analytics, and surrogate modeling
- energy systems (or energy conversion devices) modeling and optimization
To apply, please send a single pdf file containing:
- a cover letter describing your interest and fit for the position (within one page) and your preferable start date
- your CV
- contact details of three referees
to Dr. Teng Zhou at email@example.com before 1st March 2022 (current application deadline, may be postponed). Applications received before 1st March will be given full considerations. Those received after 1st March may be considered if the university application deadline is postponed and the positions are not filled.
As always, be sure to mention that you saw the post on PSEcommunity.org in the cover letter.