Digital Product Manager / Digital Manufacturing @ Amgen
Amgen has announced another opening relevant to PSEcommunity.org readers. The position is for a Senior Digital Product Manager for “digital systems used for real-time monitoring, prediction, and control”.
1) Serve as a business owner of digital systems used for real-time monitoring, prediction, and control in Amgen’s manufacturing plants
2) Develop and execute digital systems strategy, in collaboration with Operations Information Systems, as part of broader digital plant strategy
3) Partner with team members to design and deploy novel models for use in manufacturing
4) Establish the new Digital Product sub-team within Digital Manufacturing
5) Contribute to DIPT’s operations as a member of its extended leadership team
Degree requirements range from high school to PhD, depending on years of corresponding practical experience
Interested candidates can find more information by reading the full job description. Inquiries can be sent to Aditya Tulsyan at email@example.com.