PSE Community readers will be interested in ADCHEM 2024, the 12th IFAC Symposium on Advanced Control of Chemical Processes, which will be held in Toronto (Canada) from July 14 to 17, 2024.
The announcement states: “ADCHEM is a triennial symposium of the International Federation of Automatic Control (IFAC). It will bring together researchers and practitioners from all over the world to foster discussions of recent developments in the control and modeling of chemical, biomedical, and related process systems.” and provides the following key dates:
- October 15, 2023: Invited Session Proposals due
- October 31, 2023: Regular Papers, Invited Session Papers, and Industrial Extended Abstracts due
- November 15, 2023: pre-conference Workshop proposals due
- February 15, 2024: Notification of acceptance
- March 31, 2024: Final submission of all contributions
For more information, check out the conference website at: www.adchem2024.org.