The IFAC Symposium on Dynamics and Control of Process Systems (DYCOPS) has announced that the next symposium will take place June 14-17 at the Westin Josun in Bushan, Republic of Korea.
The symposium covers the broad field of control engineering, biosystems, and bioengineering. Key topics include:
- Model-based Optimization and Control
- Real-time Optimization, Plant-wide and Distributed Control
- Scheduling, Coordination and Optimization
- Performance and Fault Monitoring
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Bioreactor Technology
- Metabolic Engineering and Systems Biology
- Biopharmaceutical Processes
- Environmental and Energy Biosystems
Submissions are not yet open but are expected to be open soon. The draft paper submission deadline is tentatively set for Sept 30, 2021.
For more information, see the symposium website at: http://dycops2022.org/